Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Little Bit of Everything

Thanks for spreading the word about Pat's work. It's working :)

Here are some pictures of a project he's been working on...
I really love the ceiling in this room. And I know Pat is thrilled that he finished sanding ALL of it last night! He was dreading that part of the job and I think it lived up to his expectations. I'll post some more pictures when everything is complete. For now.... enjoy the work in progress.

Now, onto highlights our week so far:





Pat found his new favorite t-shirt........ at wawa of all places.














I picked up a new Rick Bayless cookbook. We give the grilled rack of lamb and tomatillo salsa two thumbs up. My ability to pronounce tomatillo gets two thumbs down.








Cormac was sick as a dog (haha) and had to go to the vet Saturday but he's bouncing back nicely.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that ceiling! And the t-shirt :).
    And hope Cormack is feeling better....I'm getting a dog soon, too, yay!!!
    Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Uschi! I bet you'll get the coolest dog ever :) Congratulations to Germany for 3rd place!

    ReplyDelete